Saturday 25 February 2017

Redbubble Update

at February 25, 2017
Hello, everyone! Welcome back to my blog!


So! As many of you may know, I have a Redbubble store! However, I don't about it much just because I never used to update it and I was hardly online. Recently, though, I have been a lot more active and I've been doing a lot more on there. I've uploaded photography and some sketches that I've really enjoyed drawing and wanted to share.


This year, I have been doing a daily doodle challenge. There are no strict rules other than you have to do a doodle every single day. So far I've been doing really well with it and I feel more creative and more inspired to do more with my Redbubble. There are a few doodles that I've completed that I have posted as a digital drawing. Hopefully, there will be a lot more to come!

If you would like to see my Redbubble store then you can click here!

Thank you all for reading! I really appreciate it!

Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea