Monday 20 February 2017

My Style

at February 20, 2017
Hey, everyone! Welcome back to my blog!

Today's post is slightly more personal. I never usually do outfit and fashion posts that are about myself but I am really enjoying my sense of style recently. The past six months-or-so for me have been all about finding and discovering myself, and without going into too much detail, I think I may have got somewhere. Right now, for the first time in a long time, I feel okay with this part of my life.



   

   




My favourite things to wear are oversized shirts and jumpers with skinny jeans, paired with my favourite boots! And if you know me personally, you may also know that I love floral print... but I'm also very picky about it!



   



I feel so androgynous in these clothes and that has been my goal for so long. I love androgyny. It makes me feel so much comfortable with myself. 

I know that style changes and I maybe won't like these types of clothes in the future, but for now, I am happy. I love my clothes and I love when I wear them. I know you were probably expecting something more informative on what my style is but it's kind of turned into something a bit more positive and I am okay with that!

Anyway! Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it!

I hope you all have a fabulous day,

bee xox


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea