Friday 7 October 2016

Night Out Makeup!

at October 07, 2016
Hello, everybody! Welcome back to my blog!

Now, I am not one who really enjoys going on nights out... In fact, the moment I hear my friends suggest it I shriek! I don't drink alcohol so bare in mind that I am completely sober throughout the whole night and I'm usually tucked up in bed by 9pm.



However, on the odd occasion that I do make it out, I enjoy going full glam when it comes to eye makeup. As I said in my previous post about my new everyday makeup, doing bolder and brighter looks has been on my to-do list.



I decided that with this look, a nude lip would look best. I thought it made the look seem a lot more glam and really bring out the colours in the eye makeup,


On my lips, I used my favourite nude lipstick by TopShop called Secretary. I feel like this is the perfect nude for my skin shade and I can wear it with any look.


On my eyes I wanted to use a lot of purples and pinks. I used purple all over the lid and a light pink in the crease to blend that out. I also used a warm brown shade to use as a transition shade and to go into the crease too.

Thank you all for reading! I really appreciate it!

All the love,
Bee x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea