Saturday 30 April 2016

Bright Spring Makeup look ft. Scandalous Crime by Makeup Revolution

at April 30, 2016
GUESS WHO'S BACK??????

Sooo... I haven't posted - or even wanted to think about posting - in about two months. But have no fear, I am going to tell you why!

I have very bad anxiety and sometimes I let it get the best of me. Every time I thought about blogging, I got very anxious, which ultimately lead to an accidental hiatus. I wanted to tell you sooner that I was maybe going to disappear for a while, but I, unfortunately, have a habit of ignoring these things. However all that is over now and I'm feeling much better. 

I don't want to make any promises but I'm going to try and post once a week. 

Now to the fun part of today's post...

I love Spring makeup looks because I feel like it's the only the time of year that I really take advantage of brightly coloured lipsticks. 

My favourite types of makeup during the Spring and Summer months is no foundation, a pretty highlight, a natural yet shimmery eye look and a bright lip!


The products featured in this makeup look are:

Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer
MUA Highlight Shimmer Stick
Maybelline New York The Nudes eyeshadow palette
Makeup Revolution Scandalous Crime lipstick


Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it!

Bee xox 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea