Friday 29 January 2016

Fashion Wishlist - January 2016

at January 29, 2016


This month I have been a doing a lot browsing around clothing sites and longing for my bank account to actually have the funds to pay for it all. So I did what I do best and I made a list of all my favourite items.

First on the list is this really cute dress from New Look. Recently the only thing that I want to wear is dresses and I only have two that I like to wear on a day-to-day basis, which has left me into looking high and low for cute dresses that I will be able to wear anywhere and everywhere. 

While looking around on the New Look website, I also found this awfully cute dress! These sleeveless swing dresses are my favourite. I also really love the colour. I feel like the colour yellow is going to make many appearences in a lot more clothing stores this year. The last thing I found on New Look is this adorable skater dress. Much like swing dresses, skater dresses are another one of my favourites! 

Okay brace yourself for this next one... I found a skirt with pockets. You heard me right... POCKETS!!! I realise that this mini skirt isn't the only the skirt in the world with pockets, and I understand that it certainly won't be the last. In fact, as far as I am aware, mini skirts with pockets are actually quite popular. But I really like this one; I think it's cute!

That's all for today! Thank you all for reading, I really appreicate it!

Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea