Sunday 27 December 2015

What I got for Christmas (2015)

at December 27, 2015



This year I had no idea what I wanted for Christmas, and even after writing out a Christmas wishlist, I still wasn't too sure what I wanted to ask for. 

Before I carry on though, I would just like to make it clear that I am incredibly grateful for everything that I received this year. I enjoy reading other peoples 'What I Got For Christmas' posts but I understand that they're not everybody. If you are one of those people that isn't terribly keen on reading about other people presents then it's probably best you click away now. However, if you don't mind it, then by all means just keep reading.

I got some Moleskin notebooks with squared paper! I love Moleskin notebooks and I am super happy with these because I can now start doing my journals properly and I am very excited about that. To go alongside my notebooks, I also received a dip pen with various nibs and a pot of black ink by Winsor & Newton. 

I got a gorgeous new coat and jumper from Forever 21. You may be hearing more about the coat at later date in a future post! The jumper is just a simple red/plum colour. It's great as just an everyday item and for those comfy days that everyone needs once in a while. 

And finally, new makeup!!! I received the W7 In the buff: Lightly Toasted eye shadow palette and I also got an Illamasqua eye shadow quad, which I wore on Christmas day because I was so excited to try it out. I only have two other high end makeup products (Benefit's Hoola Bronzer and a MAC lipstick) so this is really exciting for me. 

That's all for today. Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it. I hope you all had a very lovely Christmas :)

Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea