Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2: Christmas Jumpers!

at December 02, 2015
Christmas related clothing are one of my favourite types of fashion simply because I think they look absolutely ridiculous! I love to see people wearing Christmas jumpers because they look so happy with themselves and their quirky outfit. 

Now, I do have a confession... I have never owned - or even wore - a Christmas jumper but this year I want to change that! I want to buy the cringiest, most ridiculous Christmas jumper and wear it on Christmas day!



...Well we haven't heard that one before.


How incredibly punny... (I'm funny, okay?!)


I thought that this one was just mean!


I have noticed a theme this year with having the word 'Elfie' on your jumper this year! However, I felt these two were most definitely my favourites. I especially like the hashtag! Although, I did think that we were over having hashtags on clothing... But I guess I was wrong.



I don't think I want to talk about this one. 

Anyway that's it for today! Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it,

Bee xox 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea