Monday 14 December 2015

Blogmas day 14: Makeup of the Day

at December 14, 2015
Today I woke up and decided that I wanted to wear makeup! This doesn't usually happen on college days - let alone on Mondays... So I decided to embrace it and get out my makeup bag!

In the mornings, I am a mess so I didn't bother with sorting my face out, I just wanted to do a really pretty eye look.


I used Maybelline Colour Tattoo by Eye Studio in the shade 'pink-gold' all over my eyelid up to where my crease just ends. I then used a matte brown shade from The Nudes palette to add some depth to my eyes. To finish the look off, I used the Lash Sensational also by Maybelline. 

To create this look, I used my finger for the all over lid shade - simply because it's a cream eye shadow and therefore a little bit easier to apply. To blend everything together, I used my Real Techniques eye brush. 

That's all for today, thank you all for reading. I really appreciate it!

Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea