Monday 28 December 2015

2016 Blogging Goals!

at December 28, 2015

I've seen quite a few other people doing goals for 2016 in terms of their blog and YouTube channels and I thought I would do the same. Most of the time, I try to keep my goals away from the internet, that way I don't get disappointed if I don't meet them.

Anyway without further ado, here are my 2016 Blogging Goals;

1. Get up to 6000 page views!
2. Finally start up my YouTube channel properly. 
3. Start a YouTube collab channel.
4. Complete a whole month of blogging! (Literally my biggest goal right now.)
5. Improve on blog photos.
6. Make more fashion posts.

I think all of my goals are doable but I guess we shall see!

I hope you all have enjoyed the holiday season and I will see you next time!

Bee xox



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea