Thursday 12 November 2015

Rose gold eye make-up with a bold lip!

at November 12, 2015
About a month ago I bought the Revolution Iconic 1 palette and although the whole palette is great, there is one shade in particular that I have wanted to do a make-up look based around. 




I decided to try and make it a simple eye look with a bold lip. 


I started by applying my foundation and a small amount of concealer on blemishes. 

On my eyes I placed the first shade in the Revolution Iconic 1 palette all over my eye-lid. 
I then took a light brown and put that in the crease towards the inner corner. I decided to make it slightly smokey by placing a matte grey in the outer corner.
I then used the shimmery rose gold shade all over the lid.


For this make-up look I used the Beau Belle Cosmetics brush set.


Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it!

Bee xox 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea