Monday 5 October 2015

Pop Boutique wish list [Blogtober day 5]

at October 05, 2015
It's officially the time of year where knitted jumpers and coats that don't quite fit right are what everybody's wearing.

Pop Boutique is one of my favourite places to buy stuff like this because it's like a discounted Urban Outfitters shop.

College Cardigan - navy 
This was featured in my 'Outfit inspired by Ashton Irwin' and it's been an item of clothing that I keep going back to. I'm not really a cardigan person; I only own one and I don't wear it too often. I think this would be perfect for autumn/winter time!

90's Viscose Spot Shirt - navy small spot 
This isn't really autumn/winter themed but I think it would look lovely with a pair of black skinny jeans. It's the type of shirt that you could dress up or down.

Anorak - mustard  & Mountain Parka - mustard
These coats are both really similar but if I had to choose one it would definitely be the mountain parka because the oversized look makes me feel so snuggly and warm.

Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it,
Bee xox


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea