Sunday 25 October 2015

Mini Beauty Haul [Blogtober day 25]

at October 25, 2015
Recently I've bought quite a few beauty products that I've been looking to try out!


These are the Beau Belle Make-up Brushes! I've been hearing some really great things about these brushes and finally decided to try them out. I got the 12-piece set and I love them. They are so soft and feel so lovely against your skin. They also have their own holder which protects them really well and is great quality! I would 100% recommend these, they are worth every penny. 


Next up is Maybelline New York's Lash Sensational Mascara! Usually I find Maybelline's mascara's to be quite strange in terms of consistency and overall performance but I'm quite impressed with this one! I haven't really read anything about it so I may be making quite a statement here but I do think that this mascara is very similar to Benefit's They're Real mascara. I will be doing an overall review about it but so far it's treating me well.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea