Thursday 8 October 2015

Losing Inspiration [Blogtober Day 8]

at October 08, 2015
Losing inspiration is horrible and it, unfortunately, happens to most people at one point or another. It's actually been happening to me just recently. I don't know what to write about and I don't know how to write it. 

This little 'funk', as I like to call it, just so happens to have come along as Blogtober is starting. 

I've heard a lot of advice about how to get the inspiration back to start writing again; many including, taking a break, going outside and reading other people's work in the same field as your own.

There's no real point to this post. I'm just letting you know that most people lose their inspiration at some point and that's okay. You'll get it back in time and you'll be okay. 

Thank you all for reading and being patient with me with the recent crappy posts.

Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea