Tuesday 1 September 2015

Badlands Review

at September 01, 2015
On Friday 28th of August, the album Badlands graced our presence. Since this album has come out, I have been so productive! I finally made a proper start on my summer homework that I probably should have started about a month ago. 

Each song has been tailored to perfection to each tell their own story. Yet when they are listened to as an album they all make the stories come to life. It's almost like a movie in with the pictures. 

Halsey's lyrics are so powerful that they hit you and you really feel them. Some of the songs we've heard before, such as Colours, however this is first time we've heard a studio version of the song. There is also new songs featured on the album such as Castle and Control. 

Every song on the album is an amazing piece and I am so proud of what she has created.

Overall, this album is definitely worth checking out because the likelihood is, you won't be sorry.

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it,
Bee xox 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea