Thursday 1 October 2015

Autumn lipsticks wishlist [Blogtober day 1]

at October 01, 2015

This time of year is my favourite because I can finally wear my dark red and berry purple lipsticks without the question 'you know it's summer right?' being asked every moment of the day. I'm currently on the look for some really pretty shades for this autumn so I created this wishlist.

I have been looking for a lipstick this shade for so long! I have one that is a little bit more pink but I think this one is just perfect. 

I absolutely adore purple lipsticks and I already have a few in my collection but this one is a little more purple rather than just a berry shade. 

This is such a lovely shade! I think this is more of a neutral shade that I'd be wear at college. It's also really different to the other autumn shades that I have so it would be fun to try. 

Thank you all for reading, I appreciate it so so much!
I love you all,
Bee xox 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea