Tuesday 1 September 2015

2015 VMA best dressed

at September 01, 2015
Honestly, I feel like the VMA's were a hot mess this year! So many crazy things happened that I still don't believe. 
Anyway, this isn't about what happened that night... because to be quite honest, we'd be here all day!


First on the list is Vanessa Hudgens. I think she was best dressed at the event! Everything about her outfit looked amazing; from her hair to her dress and right down to every last piece of jewelry. 


Cara Delevingne's outfit is another one of my personal favourites. I felt it was very chic and casual yet classy and red carpet ready.


And finally, Ashley Frangipane, otherwise known as Halsey showed up in this very lovely outfit that had everybody drooling. 

Thank you all for reading, I really do appreciate it,
Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea