Back-to-college Make-up look


Products I used;
  • Maybelline New York "The Nudes" eye-shadows
  • L'oreal Paris "True Match" Foundation 
  • Collection "Lasting Perfection" ultimate wear powder
  • Collection "Bashful" blush
  • Love Me black mascara
  • Collection "Lasting Perfection" concealer
  • Maybelline New York "stellar pink" lipstick 
  • Maybelline New York "eye studio lasting drama" gel liner 
Although most days I will go to college with just mascara and concealer on, this is the type of look that I would do if I had a good amount of time in the morning before catching the bus.
Last academic year I wore quite a few dark lipstick shades however this I can already tell that I will be wearing pink shades all year round! 
Thank you all for reading, I really do appreciate it!
Bee xox
If you'd like to stay updated on when I post you can follow my social media, which you can find on my social media page.




Popular posts from this blog

Trying out new makeup products!!! (First Impressions)

Everyday makeup routine: June 2016

2017 GOALS