Saturday 25 July 2015

What I've taken on my holiday! (beauty) #30daywriter

at July 25, 2015
I'm finally on holiday! Yay!

Today I'm going to show what beauty products I decided to bring along with me because, although my make-up collection isn't very big, I didn't want to take it all. 


The bag I took is just a small travel make-up pouch that my sister gave to me because she had two! I managed to fit everything in here except for the body mist. 

  • Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder
  • L'oreal Paris True Match Foundation 
  • Benefit Hoola bronzer 
  • Maybelline New York The Nudes eyeshadows 
  • Collection blush 
  • The Body Shop Almond hand and nail cream
  • Maybelline New York Brow Satin 
  • Love Me mascara 
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
  • Maybelline New York gel liner
  • Zoella Kissy Missy 
I honestly don't think I'll be wearing foundation most days, but I wanted to take it just in-case! However things like, mascara and eyeliner, I'm sure I will wear everyday!



Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it!

Bee xox

Social Media
Twitter: @Bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee
Redbubble: designedbybee
YouTube: Bee Louise




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea