I'm finally on holiday! Yay!
Today I'm going to show what beauty products I decided to bring along with me because, although my make-up collection isn't very big, I didn't want to take it all.
The bag I took is just a small travel make-up pouch that my sister gave to me because she had two! I managed to fit everything in here except for the body mist.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder
- L'oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Maybelline New York The Nudes eyeshadows
- Collection blush
- The Body Shop Almond hand and nail cream
- Maybelline New York Brow Satin
- Love Me mascara
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Maybelline New York gel liner
- Zoella Kissy Missy
I honestly don't think I'll be wearing foundation most days, but I wanted to take it just in-case! However things like, mascara and eyeliner, I'm sure I will wear everyday!
Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it!
YouTube: Bee Louise