Thursday 9 July 2015

Summer accessory wish list! Day 9 #30daywriter

at July 09, 2015
I haven't been accessory shopping in so long and I though it would be cool to take you all along with me. Here is what I have found...

My Crowing Glory sells the most beautiful flower crown headbands and since my favourite flower crown has recently broken, I've been looking for some new ones! Each and every flower crown that My Crowning Glory sell are unique and handmade, which I think is really cool.

I've always been very fond of the cat ear headbands because they are adrorable but recently I can't find them anywhere but then I saw this at New Look! I think this is just too cute and if I do ever buy it then you should be prepared for the endless selfies... 

Back onto the topic of flower crowns, I have just found this one at Topshop and just fallen in love! The colours look so pretty! 

Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it!

Have a lovely evening,
Bee xox

Social Media
Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee
Redbubble: designedbybee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea