Tuesday 28 July 2015

Preloved Boutique mini haul and review!

at July 28, 2015
Right now I am on holiday in Newquay, Cornwall and near Newquay is a lovely place called Truro! I've been here plenty of times before but this time I found a lovely shop called Preloved Boutique.

This little shop made my day! Even after I got back to the campsite, I was still thinking about it. Everyone was really friendly and made the whole trip a really lovely experience.

Basically the Preloved Boutique is a shop where they take good quality pre-loved clothing from high street stores - such as New Look - and then sell it on. Wear and tear of clothing is at a minimum and if there is any, it is explained on the tag. 

I bought a New Look drop hem skirt and a New Look maxi skirt. Both of which were in excellent condition and the maxi skirt still had the original label attached!

I recommend visiting this shop 100% if you're ever in Truro. If you can't get to Truro then you should give their website a visit. They also have twitter and instagram.

Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it!

I hope you all have a lovely day,
Bee xox

Social Media
Twitter: @Bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee
Redbubble: designedbybee
YouTube: Bee Louise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea