Friday 3 July 2015

Party make-up: Eyes day 3 #30daywriter

at July 03, 2015

Tomorrow I have my friends birthday party and because I haven't been wearing make-up for the past week-or-so, I thought I should practice and decide what I want to do before tomorrow comes along and I start panicking!

The thing that gets me riled up the most is my eye-makeup because sometimes it just never goes the way I want it too! The worst is winged eyeliner! My eyes are very slightly hooded so getting eyeliner to cooperate can be frustrating.

Although today (and hopefully tomorrow) it went reasonably well! Everything seemed to go smoothly and there were minimal tears - which is always good, right? 

The products that I used for this eye make-up look:
  • Rimmel London Glam'eyes HD 
I used the lightest silver shade all over my lid and right up to the brow bone.
  • Love Me sunset eye shadow trio
I used the middle shade all over my lid and the darkest shade to go through the crease and the outer and inner corner.
  • A random black eye shadow (I have no idea what brand  it is)
I applied this after the eyeliner just above the wing and right to the crease as well as just underneath my bottom lashes.
  • Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner 
This is when I cried! But it also worked out quite well because I think it looks pretty decent!
  • Benefit 'They're Real' mascara 
I used one coat for my top lashes and my bottom lashes.

So there we have it! I really like how it turned out and I hope it looks good tomorrow as well!

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it!
Bee xox

Social Media
Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee
Redbubble Shop: designedbybee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea