Friday 10 July 2015

My favourite lipsticks! Day 10 #30daywriter

at July 10, 2015
I have made it to day 10! I will be honest, I didn't think that I would be saying that...

Anyway, today I am sharing with you my favourite lipsticks! 

First on the list is Rimmel London's Lasting Matt Finish by Kate Moss in the shade 107. This lipstick is a very deep red with a purple undertones. It's one of the very first lipsticks that I ever bought and I'm still obsessed with it! The colour is really pigmented; you're able to build it up to be really vibrant. The only bad thing that I don't like is that it isn't very moisturising and can make your lips feel - and sometimes look - quite dry and cracked. But all-in-all, I really like it.

Next on the list is Bourjois in the shade 'peach club'! I've spoke about this previously in my June favourites and my What I got for Christmas post. I still love it so so much! The colour looks really pretty and applying it is really easy.

My last favourite lipstick is Rimmel London Colour Rush in a bright pink colour (it doesn't say the shade name). This lipstick is really creamy and moisturising,which I love! I don't have many creamy lipsticks but this is definitely my favourite. The only thing I don't like about this lipstick is the colour, I think it's too bright for me so hopefully I'll be able to find more colours that I like. 

Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it!

I hope you all have a lovely evening,
Bee xox

Social Media
Twitter: @Bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee
Redbubble: designedbybee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea