Thursday 2 July 2015

Designed By Bee

at July 02, 2015


Hello everyone!

If you read my last blog post you might be aware that I had some exciting projects going on, however I couldn't tell you what it was because nothing was finalised!

But all that has now changed and I can now announce that I am opening an online shop with Redbubble! Yay!

For a while now, I've wanted to have my designs and drawings on real life products and now I can finally do it. There's only a few drawings live at the moment but I'm hoping to get more posted in the next few weeks.

The links to everything will be down below. I hope you are just as excited as I am about this! This is just the beginning, I have so many more ideas for where I want to take this and I'm glad I'm sharing the journey with all of you.

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it,
Bee xx
Social Media:
Twitter: @Bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea