Friday 13 March 2015

Spring Wish List! (Beauty and fashion)

at March 13, 2015

Black Open Shoulder Swing Dress
£14.99
This dress is from New Look. It is so simple yet elegant! You could wear this dress literally anywhere. My favourite part of it is definitely the shoulder, it looks so pretty and I think (and hope) that it would look quite pretty on me. Spring and summer is the only times of year that I shall even dare to wear dresses because the weather tends to stay above 10 degrees Celsius after March.  

Lips in Secretary
£8.00
All the lipsticks that I own are relatively dark and quite autumn-y so I felt like I needed to get a more neutral colour to match the Spring theme. I never usually wear pinks/natural shades but when I saw this shade I was instantly hooked! I love it so much and cannot wait to try it out. 

Lips in Saint 
£8.00
This lipstick is quite similar to the one above but this seems to have more pink in it. I chose this lipstick for the same reasons as to why I chose 'Secretary', it definitely matches the Spring theme. I also love the Topshop packaging; it's so incredibly pretty and cute. I know that has nothing to do with the product itself but it's too adorable for me not to say anything!

Thank you for reading my Spring wishlist! It is very much appreciated. Let me know what is on your wishlist for this 2015 spring and summer months.

Bee
xx

Links:
Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Instagram: beelouisee

Disclaimer: all these opinions are my own; I am not getting paid to advertise any of these products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea