I'm pretty sure this is my first make-up post so please...
bare with me!
As you will see in a moment, I'm not very good at the whole make-up thing. I basically do what I want in the hopes that I like it. Don't get me wrong... I love make-up! I'm just not very good at it, that's all.
OK so, as you can see, it's pretty basic. This spring I am going to attempt to wear more natural colours for eye shadow and neutral shade lipsticks.
I didn't put any bronzer on because, like I said, I'm not very good at the make-up thing and I also like my face when it doesn't have bronzer on.
The products I used were:
- Topshop lipstick in the shade 'Secretary'
- Love Me Makeover essentials eye shadow basics pallet
- Collection lasting perfection, ultimate wear concealer in the shade 'fair' (number 1)
- Collection lasting perfection, ultimate wear powder in the shade 'fair' (number 1)
- Body Shop smokey black eye definer
- Little Mix by Collection full on mascara (One of the best mascaras I've ever used)
- Collection blush in the 'bashful' (number 2)
The brushes I used were from Real Techniques.
Thank you for reading, I love you all,