Monday 1 December 2014

Blogmas Day 5: Winterlicous Tag!

at December 01, 2014
I saw this tag A LOT last year so I thought that this year because I am doing Blogmas that I would also partake. If you would also like to do this tag then please feel free to do so.

1) Favourite winter nail polish?
This will be something new for you all to hear but I am allergic to the smell of nail polish (as well as the smell of other things too such as yankee candles). Which is really sad because I love nail art and it would be something really fun to learn. :(
 2) Favourite winter lip product?
I am in love with Collection's Little Mix range of lipsticks but my favourite is Perrie's colour. It is gorgeous purple colour that it just perfect for these autumn and winter months.
 3) Most worn winter clothing piece?
My winter coat! I love feeling warm and cosy so I don't think I have left the house this winter without my big fluffy coat.
 4) Most worn winter accessory?
I've never been an accessory type of person but I do love wearing band/artist merch so it's very rare that you'll see me outside without my BriBry beanie on my head.
 5) Favourite winter scent/candle?
Again, I am allergic to scented candles so no candles for me this year but I love that crisp fresh air smell on winter mornings.
 6) Favourite winter beverage?
I  think I'll stick to my flavoured water this year.
 7) All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie?
I don't think you can beat elf, right?
 8) Favourite Christmas/holiday song?
I know for a fact that you can't beat 'Fairytale of New York' by The Pogues.
 9) Favourite holiday food/treat?
This isn't very Christmas-sy but every year my Grandma makes the best sausage rolls. 
 10) What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
The Christmas tree, definitely. My mum and sisters always make it look so cute and pretty. 
 11) What’s at the top of your wish list?
I really really really hope that I get some band merch (5SOS 5SOS 5SOS).
 12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Every year I go to the stables to see my beautiful horse, and then I go up to my Grandparents to have Christmas dinner with them which should be lovely as always.
 
 
If you would also like to do this tag then here are the questions:

1) Favourite winter nail polish?
2) Favourite winter lip product?
3) Most worn winter clothing piece?
4) Most worn winter accessory?
5) Favourite winter scent/candle?
6) Favourite winter beverage?
7) All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie?
8) Favourite Christmas/holiday song?
9) Favourite holiday food/treat?
10) What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
11) What’s at the top of your wish list?
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?

I love you all,
Bee
xox

Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Instagram: beelouisee
Tumblr: fxshiondaisy.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea