Thursday 4 December 2014

Blogmas Day 4: Gift ideas for everyone!

at December 04, 2014
These are the type of gift ideas that literally anybody could have. Whether it's new music or a really great new book, almost anyone would be excited to see these underneath the tree on Christmas morning.

  • A New CD or Record?
I've always been under the impression my whole life that pretty much everyone enjoys some form of music. I have never encountered someone that doesn't like music in some way, shape or form. Therefore, I highly doubt that this could go wrong. So much new music has been released this year, like Ed Sheeran, One Direction, 5SOS and even Taylor Swift. However, I don't recommend buying a devout heavy metal fan a Sam Bailey CD or vice versa.

  • Chocolates!
Now I do know for a fact that not everyone can eat chocolate so I do recommend finding out if chocolate is something of their liking, if not then there's other tasty sweets and treats such as fudges or caramels. Anyway, if your friend DOES like chocolate then they are going to love you this Christmas, am I right? Or am I right?

  • Books!
I understand not everyone enjoys reading but there are some books that you just can't go wrong with. I have a friend who cannot stand reading, she hates it with a passion and would much rather be up and moving than sat down reading. Although, she does enjoy looking at beautiful scenery so photography books do wonders for her. So just because someone doesn't enjoy reading, a book could still make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

That's it for today, I'm sorry that I only gave you three brief ideas but I am also terrible at gift buying so giving advice on this subject is quite hard too.

Love you all,
Bee
xox

Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Instagram: beelouisee
Tumblr: fxshiondaisy.tumblr.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea