Thursday 11 December 2014

Blogmas Day 11: my winter playlist!

at December 11, 2014
I've been gone a little while therefore I've missed several days of blogmas but it's all okay now because I'm back and ready to get straight back into things!

Today I'm going to share with you all my winter playlist. Now, I'm not the one for the traditional Christmas songs; in fact, I'm not into any holiday music of the sort so there will be no Mariah Carey 'All I want for Christmas is you' and there will be no Bublé. BUT there will plenty of other music that you can chill out to. So here the top ten in my winter playlist.

1. Fireproof - One Direction

2. Head in the Clouds (acoustic) - Union J

3. Photograph - Ed Sheeran

4. Just a Little Bit of Your Heart - Ariana Grande 

5. Still Into You - Paramore

6. I Miss You - Blink 182

7. Adam's Song - Blink 182

8. Girls and Boys - Good Charlotte

9. Come as you are - Nirvana

10. Save Rock and Roll - Fall Out Boy

There we have it! The top ten songs in my winter playlist! Do you like any of the songs? Or how about any of the artists? Tell me!

I love you all,
Bee
Xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea