Monday 6 October 2014

September Favourites

at October 06, 2014
We've reached October! Now the leaves will start to change colour and soon everyone will be on the hunt for a new winter coat. However, for now, I would like to share what I enjoyed throughout September.





  • Favourite YouTubers!


The first YouTuber on my list is Zoe Sugg. Throughout September she had been daily vlogging and showing her everyday life on camera. You can find the channel here (it shall open into a new window). I have been watching Zoe's videos for quite some time now but through September she seemed so happy and it was just so uplifting to see.

The second YouTuber who I'm enjoying to watch at the moment is Olivia Jade. She's new to You Tube and enjoys to post beauty and fashion videos. You can find her channel here. Go subscribe to her and send her some love!


  • Favourite Book?
During September I had started to read Demi Lovato's 'staying strong 365 days a year'. I think this book is so important. It's a very uplifting and beautiful thing to read a positive message and then have a goal set for the day. I would most definitely recommend this book to everybody! Although the title may seem like you have to be a fan of Demi or struggling, this book is for anyone. I think it's definitely a book that anyone can benefit from. 

  • Favourite Music
This month I have been enjoying Blink 182's greatest hits album. On the album, it has all of my favourite such as 'I miss you' which is my go to sad song. I just think that this album is really great and although it may not be everyone's music taste, there seems to be a song for everyone. 

So that seems to be it! Another month gone and now a new set of monthly favourites. 
If you would like to, you can follow me on my social media, the links shall be below. 

I love you all,
Bee xxx 

instagram: beelouisee
twitter: Bekiilouxox
tumblr: fxshiondaisy







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea