Tuesday 9 September 2014

Styleicona app review!!!

at September 09, 2014
If you are looking for a hot new app which offers fashion inspiration from other fashionistas then  look no further because Styleicona is here! Whether it be advice on what shoes to wear or fashion inspiration, the Styleicona app can help you.

Recently a great new app called 'Styleicona' has been launched and everyone is jumping on board to see what all the hype is all about.
This new app allows you to post photos to your very own 'style book' and people shall discover and vote whether they love it or not.
You get to share your profile with family and friends and generally have a good time!

My experience using the app!
The Styleicona app is usually the kind of app that I avoid and after seeing the voting on peoples photos aspect, I wasn't feeling too optimistic about the whole thing. However after looking on twitter and reading such positive comments about the app, I decided to give it a try.
Downloading the all has been one of the best things I've ever decided to do since starting my blog. It has made me realise that I could inspire others like people in the fashion industry inspire me. 
Through continued use if the Styleicona app, I started to overlook the voting aspect and starting to think of it as a way to help other users make a decision. For example if a user is unable to decide which shoes go best with their outfit, then the users of Styleicona are ready to help in a heart beat. 
Many would say that I'm getting a little too deep at this point but it seems to be just another way to bring people together through a common interest of which is fashion. 

You can download the app here: http://appstore.com/styleicona

So there we have it! A new app that I'm sure you guys will love just as much as me! I also reviewed it on the App Store reviews and gave it five stars. Today my advice to you is to download the app and give it a go! 

Disclaimer: I am not getting paid to say these things, this is all my own opinions!

Love you all,
Bee
Xxx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea