Friday 15 August 2014

A step-by-step guide on how to survive the new school year!

at August 15, 2014
You may have noticed with all the 'back to school' posts that it's getting to that time of year again where everyone is getting ready to go back to school *cries an ocean*. Whether you want to know it or not, it's a reality we all have to face. Do not fret though, we can face it together ;). Here I have a put together a step-by-step guide on surviving the next school year!

Step One!
Get Everything Prepared and Organised 
It may sound blatantly obvious but both preparation and organisation are quite important. Getting organised shall be harder for some than it is for others but here are a few tips of mine that can help you which has certainly helped me in the past.

  • Purchase an academic diary! I used one of these during my first year of college and it helped me with remembering homework and important dates such as exams.
  • Try and do homework as and when it is assigned. Obviously this isn't always possible but procrastination isn't your friend and I'm sure the next episode of Hemlock Grove or Orange is the New Black can wait. 
  • Get your bag ready the night before. I only started doing this when I started college and it did help me sleep better at night because I knew I had everything I needed for the next day.
Step Two!
Join Extra Curricular Activities 
This is a great way to meet new people and make friends with others who have the same interests as you do! Not a lot of people tend to take extra curricular very seriously but if you're looking for something to do then it might be for you. 

(You can put things like this on college applications)

Step Three 
Stay Calm and Have Fun 
Just remember that school isn't everything and you deserve a break once in a while. The most important thing I have learnt over the past year is that an exam doesn't define you and doesn't necessarily equate to success. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this step-by-step guide of surviving the next school year and it helped you in just the slightest way possible. I hope you all have a lovely school year. Work hard and enjoy yourself.
Thank you,
Bee 
xox 

My social media:

Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee


  





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea