Wednesday 13 August 2014

25 facts about me!

at August 13, 2014
Today I was supposed to upload a 'back to school/college tips' post but unfortunately, it isn't ready and need ps quite a bit of work. 

Anyway, I decided that I would upload something personal and what more personal than a 25 facts about me? So let's get to it!



1. My zodiac sign is Capricorn

2. My middle name is Louise 

3. I LOVE PASTA 

4. I can write with both hands 

5. I'm a very very fussy eater

6. My favourite animals are donkeys and guinea pigs. I actually have a guinea pig called Barneby 

7. I get scared REALLY easily, it doesn't take very much at all. 

8. I'm quite creative. I really love typography and photography.

9. I hate my hair, it just falls out constantly. Honestly, I wouldn't mind shaving it all off.

10. I adore flower crowns!!!

11. My favourite season is the winter, I love snow and ice so so much. It's a shame where I live only seems to get the latter though. 

12. Apparently, I'm very good at putting things into words such as emotions. 

13. I'm allergic to strong scents  which means no pretty Yankee candles for me (they make it really hard for me to breath) :( 

14. I cringe at loud noises, shouting is a big no no. 

15. I'm not good at learning languages, it's sad really because I would love to learn Italian.

16. I'm very scared of thunder and lightening. 

17. The royal family fascinates me (in a good way)

18. Justin Timberlake and David Beckham were my first childhood crushes

19. Ashton Irwin and Harry Styles are currently my style icons 

20. My favourite films shall always be finding nemo and happy feet

21. My favourite colours are baby blue and pastel pink 

22. I was inspired by Zoe Sugg (Zoella) to start this blog but inspired by Anna Saccone Joly to carry on with it. 

23. I'm in college and it makes me feel quite anxious :( 

24. Learning about psychology is a great passion of mine. 

25. I don't like the dark :( 

There we have it! 25 facts about me. I hope you find this interesting, I didn't realise how hard it actually is to think of a list of facts about yourself. 

Thanks for reading,
Bee 
xox


Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea