Wednesday 25 June 2014

Best Song Ever series (Harry Styles as Marcel)

at June 25, 2014
Best Song Ever series (Harry Styles as Marcel)

Open front cardigan
$43 - oliverbonas.com

Mango white blouse
$77 - mango.com

High waisted pants
$145 - yoox.com

River Island ankle socks
$6.80 - riverisland.com



So here it is!!!


You probably already guessed what I was 

planning but I'll explain anyway...


For the next few weeks I shall post a different 

outfit for ALL the different characters in the

Best Song Ever music video as well as the boys'

outfits. 


The first one I chose to do is Marcel the marketing 

guy played by Harry Styles.


This outfit involves a lot of browns and beiges which 

is possibly one of my favourite parts of this 

outfit. 


My most favourite part though is the cardigan. As 

of lately, Aztec style patterns have been what I live

for (not literally lol). 


Anyway... I hope you are just as excited as I am

for this series because I've been working super 

hard on trying to complete it. 


Bee xxx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea