Wednesday 7 May 2014

Demi Lovato inspired by

at May 07, 2014
Demi Lovato inspired by

ONLY blue vest
$58 - zalando.co.uk

Black skirt
$36 - owntherunway.com



I think this is my favourite outfit inspired by yet :)


Demi Lovato is an American singer who recently announced a 

European tour for her latest album 'Demi' called Neon Lights !! 


I could speak to you all night about how much Demi is a great role 

model and awesome at fashion but that would make this the longest 

blog post in the  world.


Therefore I think I'll just say this, I really enjoyed making this outfit, 

it was very fun to piece together very challenging as well.. :)) 


Have a lovely day/evening/night wherever you are in the world but 

for me, this is goodnight 


-bee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea