Friday 11 April 2014

Natasha Bure Inspired by

at April 11, 2014
Natasha Bure Inspired by

Striped tee
direct.asda.com

Yumi a line skirt
$67 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Ballet shoes
$90 - yoox.com

Pink tote
$84 - lamodauk.com

Black belt
evogues.com



Natasha Bure has an amazing sense of fashion! Her outfits are so incredibly well pieced together that I couldn't resist doing an outfit inspired by her. 


I don't know for sure but it seems like the skirt is exactly the same as Natasha's (but different colours) however they could just be incredibly simple. 


As always, I've tried to pick items that are reasonably priced although polyvore seems to have the idea that everyone who uses the app is some sort of millionaire. 


Anyway, I hope you like the outfit! I can certainly say that I had a lot of fun making it for you all.


- bee xx


Instagram: @bekiilouxox

Tumblr: fxshiondaisy.tumblr.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea